Scottsdale AZ Housing Market

Summary of the Scottsdale AZ Housing Market

In September 2023, the housing market in Scottsdale experienced a 2.3% increase in home prices compared to the previous year, with the median price for homes reaching $819,000. Homes in Scottsdale, on average, sold more quickly, taking 46 days to sell compared to 48 days the previous year. However, there was a slight decrease in the number of homes sold, with 380 homes sold in September 2023, down from 404 in the same month the previous year.

Median Sale Price: $818,500

Number of Homes Sold: 380

Median Days on the Market: 46

Housing Market Competition: 

Scottsdale’s Migration and Relocation Trends

In July 2023 – September 2023, 30% of Scottsdale homebuyers were looking to move out of Scottsdale. On the other hand, 70% of Scottsdale homeowners looked to stay within the metropolitan area. On average, Seattle homebuyers searched to move into Scottsdale more than any other metro followed by Los Angeles and Tucson. Prescott Valley was among the most popular destination among Scottsdale homebuyers followed by Show Low and Flagstaff.

scottsdale az housing market

 

Our Current Off Market Listings in Scottsdale

If you are looking to buy a luxurious home in Scottsdale, browse our current off-market listings in Scottsdale. Our team of real estate professionals has sold over 400 luxury homes backed by 20 years of experience.

BROWSE OFF-MARKET HOMES

 

Want to Buy or Sell Your Home Off Market?

If you want to learn more about how to sell a house off market get in touch with our team and we can help you out.

Fill out the form and we'll be in touch soon!

Name(Required)